- 16:28 Ticket #1146 ("latest" page has no introduction phrase.) closed by
- fixed: done. With a blank default phrase.
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- 2005-07-01 cjg - #1146 Added an empty phrase to the top of /cgi/latest …
- 13:52 Ticket #1308 (Warning for incorrect database permissions) created by
- If the database user does not have the permissions they need it would be …
- 17:20 Ticket #1097 (ANY/ALL option still appears when only one search field) closed by
- fixed: fixed.
- 17:20 Changeset  by
- - #1097 The any/all of these fields option is now hidden if there is …
- 16:58 Ticket #1210 ("one or formats of the") closed by
- 16:58 Changeset  by
- - #1210 Fixed typo.
- 16:02 Ticket #1290 (No Date: header in emails) closed by
- 16:02 Changeset  by
- - Added new method EPrints::Utils::email_date which gives the current …
- 17:25 Ticket #1291 (Proposed Changes to the File Upload Process) created by
- See attached Word doc.
- 17:02 Ticket #1143 (configure_archive does not check UID) closed by
- worksforme: yes it does. It use's EPrints::Config which checks this.
- 16:59 Ticket #972 (The indexer log files are filled with warning messages related to STDOUT.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. Made STDIN open /dev/null and STDOUT open the same log file as …
- 16:59 Changeset  by
- - #972 Caused indexer to reopen STDIN and STDOUT as /dev/null and …
- 16:28 Ticket #1290 (No Date: header in emails) created by
- EPrints does not put the date in emails!
- 10:11 Ticket #1225 (External access to secure eprints) created by
- Prof. Harnad would like a feature to allow a named list of external people …
- 13:41 Ticket #1217 (CoastNet Issues) created by
- Parent bugs for things needing adding/fixing for the coastnet project
- 19:45 Ticket #1211 (API does not give warnings) created by
- if values other than "EQ","IN", ANY, ALL etc are given the API should …
- 19:12 Ticket #1210 ("one or formats of the") created by
- should be "one or more formats"
- 17:37 Ticket #1140 (mod_perl: New API!) closed by
- fixed: fixed in CVS- people with problems report that the alpha fixes all …
- 17:36 Ticket #1193 (Fix the spelling of "unable" in the error message that gets sent to users.) closed by
- 16:07 Changeset  by
- - #1193 fixed spelling mistake in can't-send-email error.
- 16:00 Ticket #862 (problems with default apache configs on some platforms) closed by
- 16:00 Changeset  by
- - cgi/users/status now uses $ds->render_name to show the name of the …
- 15:56 Changeset  by
- - Renamed "records" to "items" on default front page.
- 15:56 Changeset  by
- - DataSet::get_sql_dataset_ids now just returns a hard wired array, …
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- - #862 Added an allow from all to the base html directory.
- 11:22 Ticket #1193 (Fix the spelling of "unable" in the error message that gets sent to users.) created by
- unable spelt wrong in email error message.
- 11:21 Ticket #1192 (install does not mention smtp_server) created by
- The installation process should at some stage ask you to set the …
- 11:19 Ticket #1191 (option not in SystemSettings.pm when it's null) created by
- When smtp_server is not set, the install script does not even added it as …
- 17:17 Ticket #1182 (edit_buffer_mailings does not have a default value.) created by
- This means that when you become an editor you get bugged about it, …
- 16:54 Ticket #1180 (Fails to capture creation date) created by
- EPrints does not know when an item was first deposited. Only when it was …
- 12:10 Ticket #1178 (Modifying deleted eprints) created by
- It is non-sensical to allow the modification of items that have been set …
- 11:06 Changeset  by
- - Changed PERL to Perl in information.xpage.
- 11:05 Ticket #1177 (configure does not check CGI.pm is compatible with mod_perl version) created by
- The new mod_perl API requires a more recent CGI.pm to work. Configure …
- 11:04 Ticket #1176 (Configure does not check for DBD::mysql) created by
- 15:52 Ticket #1175 (can't search or sort for eprint by username of creator) created by
- Need a special way to search for eprints belonging to "bob" rather than to …
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- *** empty log message ***
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- - #1174 Made sure that "buffer" is titled correctly as "editorial …
- 19:16 Ticket #1174 (s/submission buffer/editorial buffer/) created by
- 19:12 Changeset  by
- 2005-06-09 cjg - #1173 Replaced all occurrances of "archive" in user …
- 19:03 Ticket #1173 (s/archive/repository/) created by
- 19:03 Ticket #1172 (Unify names of everything) created by
- See sub-bugs
- 17:21 Ticket #1171 (export_hashes gives warnings) created by
- export_hashes gives warnings when run on the ECS archvie. And it takes …
- 10:50 Ticket #1167 (configure confusing about tests for perl modules) created by
- when configure is looking for Apache2.pm it may say "Apache2...no" what …
- 16:02 Ticket #1164 (email when removing from inbox is inappropriate) created by
- The default email message when an editor removes an item from "workarea" …
- 15:33 Changeset  by
- - Added new registration intro to archive-phrase-file so as not to …
- 14:00 Ticket #1162 (edit_eprint says "Save for Later") created by
- When doing a staff edit_eprint the options are Next> prev> and "Save for …
- 13:28 Changeset 
- This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'eprints2-3-13-a-1'.
- 13:28 Changeset  by
- eprints 2.3.13-a-1
- 13:11 Ticket #1161 (New default template & style) created by
- Use the new demoprints style as the default style for new archives.
- 13:06 Ticket #1160 (Scalability?) created by
- EPrints needs to be able to scale. No serious testing has been done. The …
- 13:03 Ticket #1159 (500 error in edit_eprint) created by
- caused if no dataset is given and a non existant eprintid is given.
- 12:43 Ticket #1158 (Location of "items in progress" unclear.) created by
- Suzanne would like "items in progress" to have a seperate heading to the …
- 18:04 Changeset  by
- fixes to configure for new mod_perl API
- 17:50 Changeset  by
- - Removed debug code in RequestWrapper?2
- 17:49 Changeset  by
- - Removed debug code in generate_static
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- 2005-06-07 cjg - #1140 If using mod_perl 2 then detect if the old or …
- 11:58 Ticket #1148 (Identifying rejected items vs new items) created by
- In the user home page there is no distinction between items which have …
- 11:06 Ticket #1147 (Not wanting eprints user to have a shell.) created by
- If eprints is running as "www" some people may want to not give that user …
- 15:26 Ticket #1146 ("latest" page has no introduction phrase.) created by
- It would be useful to have an option to put an introduction to …
- 14:59 Ticket #1145 (MySQL root password paranoia) created by
- Ross A. Beyer <rbeyer@…> says: > MySQL Root Password? …
- 14:44 Ticket #1143 (configure_archive does not check UID) created by
- When running configure_archive it dose not ensure that it is running with …
- 14:37 Ticket #1141 (Confusion about editing httpd.conf) created by
- In the installation instructions you are told to edit httpd.conf to add …
- 14:35 Ticket #1140 (mod_perl: New API!) created by
- Ross A. Beyer <rbeyer@…> reports that configure didn't …
- 14:26 Ticket #1139 (Clarification of responsibilities of Editor/Admin) created by
- (Is this UI or Documentation?)
- 14:08 Ticket #1138 (Subject Editor Tool Confusing) created by
- The concept of "primary keys" and seperating keys from names is confusing. …
- 17:15 Ticket #1114 (Incorrect use of full filename in ZIP upload.) created by
- Subject: [EP-tech] upload of a zip file From: Zeno Tajoli In the …
- 16:03 Ticket #1112 (Hooks for move_eprint are not complete) created by
- There are several hooks for doing stuff when an eprint changes state, but …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.